Sunday, October 11, 2009

Finished!

I got My Lady's Quaker finished last night! I'm very happy with how it turned out!

My Lady's Quaker

DSC_0003
(click for bigger pictures)

I ended up changing the skin color again - three times a charm right? I went with NPI 202. For a list of the other colors I used click on my name below and that will take you to my other posts. I had fun stitching along with you all! I don't plan to stitch the gentleman, so it looks like I'm done with the SAL. Good luck to all of you! :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love it Nicole!! I haven't decided yet about stitching the alphabet on mine, or "Mr Darcy" to go with it LOL. I'll definitely buy him but not sure if I will stitch it to coordinate with Quaker Lady. You did a fantastic job - I am pondering changing my 'skin' too - it's hard to get a color that shows up on some of these linens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nicole, she is gorgeous! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete