Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Whoa Nelly

Wel, l I am proud to say that I am 3/4 of the way finished with the Gentleman, however a bit of a tragedy has befallen him, well me, I ran out of my "brown" and cannot find where I wrote down the DMC color! I have searched everywhere, and sadly as I recalled posting my color list here, I changed them along the way and never noted the new numbers. I even made the choice to purchase my floss at Michael's instead of online so I don't even have a record of the purchase, oh dearie me!

How do you all keep track of your project history, such as the fiber and floss that you use along with a certain pattern?

I know I will figure out the missing color as I have narrowed it down, but for the time being my stomach knot has tightened.

On a happy note, I must say that everyone's progress and finishes are fantastic! You are all so very talented, and you all inspire me :)

Sorry for the rant, I hope no one minds, but I figured you all would be able to relate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment