Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just About Ready

I am late to this group. I just found it yesterday and I have received my chart, ordered my fabric and am now going to figure out my colors. Fabric should be here in a couple of days so I can get a start. I have 1 model for the shop to get finished and a piece for GhostStitchers so I am not sure if I will be able to get caught up. Also it looks like it's I am going to be called back to work in the next week or so. Ready to go for money reasons but it's been 7 months of being home and stitching my days away so it's kinda bittersweet going back. Can't wait to look thru my floss and see what I decide on. I am going to stitch on 36 count cream.

Peg

www.lostinthread.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. welcome! It's never too late to start :) I cant wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peg, Welcome! Can't wait to see the colors you choose. Mere

    ReplyDelete