Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Quaker Lady

Hi ~ My name is Lenna.
I am new here I joined Sunday night.
I downloaded my charts and started stitching.
I got the lady stitched yesterday.

I did have to frog part of her skirt outline,
one hand and part of her face
but she is done.

I still have to stitch the flowers in the skirt
and two green areas, also.

I will try and add a photo tonight.
She has been so much fun to stitch.

I plan to stitch the cat
on this one
and the dog on the gentleman's!

I used a hand dyed premium floss. It is thicker
and you only use one strand.
I am using a fabric
I got when Hobby Lobby deleted it.
I bought 2 yards and it came on the bolt.

I have used it for years and it is one of my
favorites.
It is sorta a light beige, grey even weave.

I will list my fibers tonight with the picture.
Thanks for looking I appreciate it so much.
God Bless ~
Lenna

1 comment: