Monday, August 31, 2009

Excited to get started!

Hello! I'm Meredith from NJ and I am excited to start this SAL tomorrow! Thank you all for sharing your wonderful ideas/color choices. I have a lot to do today to get ready for that first x tomorrow! I need to figure out what size fabric I need and cut it from a piece of 36 x 27 32 count Lambswool that I had in my stash. Then need to do my running stitch all around it... I am going with Moniques and some of your color way...but I'm a little concerned that the 945 and 3774 are blending into my fabric just a little too much. I think I'm going to hunt around in my DMC for some slightly darker colors for those. Oh, yeah, I also need to print the pattern!! :-)

So, excited to start this piece with all of you tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing everyone's pieces progress.

Meredith
http://www.merrystitching.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment